- Monitor your child’s progress in school and follow up with on a daily basis.
- Parents should instruct their children to become more attentive, quiet, and respectful, and to follow the teacher’s instructions in the class.
- Remind your child about his responsibilities and conducts continuously, and talk to him about proper behavior in class.
- Ensure your child has completed required homework and assignments.
- Communicate regularly with your child’s teacher.
- Provides direct instruction to students and helps Implement designated curriculum.
- Helps students learn specific subject matter while they develop as mature and responsible young adults.
- Enforces class rules concerning student conduct and discipline.
- Insures that students are doing their class work and stay on task.
- Answers students questions and explain the subject matter if they didn’t understand using the virtual program.
- Interacts and contacts the parent about the student’s performance and conducts.
- Interacts and contacts the County Teachers about the student’s performance and grades.
- Evaluates the progress of the students and follow up on a daily basis.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Takes precautions to protect records, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Evaluates own performance.